Sakuragawa : U Series - High Head Pump
Submersible pumps with only a single impeller* carry out dewatering jobs up to exceptionally high heads.
Super powerful, efficient and dependable! This pump is the backbone of the Sakuragawa range.
These submersible pumps with only a single impeller* carry our dewatering jobs upto unbelievable higher locations Simple structure or these models ensures easy maintenance at your heavy duty worksites. (* the U-22006 model has double stage impellers)
There are many different models and all incorporate "cantilever" design and have abrasion resistant materials of construction. Outer casings etc are cast iron. These Sakuragawa pumps have superior design and quality over comparible pumps on the market. In some cases, the Sakuragawa units are double the weight of opposition units. Sakuragawa will not sacrifice the quality of their products for price.
- Delivery: up to 20m3/min
- Head: up to 230m
- Power supply: three-phase and single-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: 11kW to 185kW
- Discharge Dia.: 100mm to 250mm
- Insulation class: 155 (F)
- Protection: IP55
- Impeller: High chrome iron
- Casin: FC250 spheroidal graphite iron
- Suction mouth: FC250 spheroidal graphite iron
- Casing cover: FC250 spheroidal cast iron
- Light Industrial
- Building Services
- Drainage out of sumps, pits, quarries, minings, cellars
- Tunnels, caisson dewatering, reclaiming operations, power station constructions
- Waste, storm or emergency water removal, dams, harbour projects
- Contractor and rental companies