Sakuragawa : SA Series - Submersible Agitator
This range of submersible agitators is for stirring/mixing liquids and can be fixed or guide rail mounted.
Sakuragawa submersible agitators have great potential for use in various industry applications. High efficiency in stirring and mixing liquid. Able to cope with handling liquids of high specific gravity and high viscostiy.
This unit is mounted on a guide bar, flexible to be raised and lowered, operated at different depths, angled upwards and downwards, and swivelled to the sides. Simple in installation and maintenance.
- Propeller pitch: 90mm to 200mm
- Flow speed at guide ring: 0.93 to 2.22 m/s
- Capacity: 2.8 to 12.1 m3/min
- Power: 0.38kW to 2.3kW
- Temperature: 0 to 40ºC
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Weight: 34kg -94kg
- Frame: Cast iron
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Propeller: High chrome alloy
- Seal housing: Cast iron
- Cable: 10m, vinyl or chloroprene
- Factory drainage water treatment systems
- Water supply and sewage water treatment plants
- Farming and agriculture
- Marine products industry
- Rivers, civil enginering and public works
- SA-250, SA-300, SA-350