DGFLOW : Preset Electronic Pump Controller
Adjustable Pressure Switch Controller
Electronic adjustable pressure switch for the control and protection of pumps.
The Preset electronic pressure switch senses the pressure and flow; it automates the starting and stopping operations of the pump ensuring no pressure fluctuation.
- System protection against dry running with automatic restart, over current, abnormal system running/too frequent starts and shutdown on pressure or no flow
- Electronic selectable pressure switch 0.8-9.0 bars ideal for control and protection of single phase pumps
- Equipped with easily accessible, integrated, precise pressure sensor and guarantees accurate and reliable parameter settings
- Resin bonded electronic board and built in check valve
- Digital backlit display for easy setting of working parameters
- Adjustable dry running intervention and reset time
- Max flow rate: 200 l/min
- Voltage supply: 230 Volt a.c.
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Max Current: 16 Amp
- Enclosure: IP 65
- Working temperature: 0 – 65 °C
- Connections: 1" BSP
- Working/burst pressure: 10 bar / > 40 bar
- AS4020 Approved
- Domestic pressure systems
- Domestic water systems
- Gardening irrigation