Vogel Pumpen : MP Series Multistage Pumps
Multi stage vertical pumps
VOGEL Multistage pumps utilize a modular design concept which maximises component interchangeability. As such, multiple design configurations can be engineered to meet customer requirements without compromise to repair part inventories.
MP and MPA – Horizontal multistage pump with bearings on both ends.
MPB and MPV – Vertical multistage pump.
- Delivery: up to 340 m³/h
- Head: up to 500 m
- Power supply: three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Maximum operating pressure: 55 bar
- Maximum speed: up to 3600rpm
- Maximum temperature: to 140 °C
Type MP: Horizontal shaft with bearings at both ends, driveend at discharge side (standard), rotation clockwise, with suction branch left and discharge branch radially upwards, grease lubrication. Counter clockwise rotation and other flange orientations available as an option.
Type MPA: Endsuction type, discharge branch radially upwards. Drive end at discharge side. Thrust bearing at drive side, grease lubrication, medium lubricated slide bearing between first and second stage. Inducer design available for low NPSH applications.
- Type MPB: Vertical close coupled design using standard IEC motors up to 90kW. The pump shaft is directly coupled to the motor shaft.
- Type MPV: Vertical design with separate thrust bearing and flexible coupling between motor and pump shaft. Standard IEC motors for 90kW and larger.
- Type MPVS: Vertical wet pit configuration lengths at 2950/3550rpm: max. 4m / at 1450/1750rpm: max. 10m. Inducer design available.
- Light Industrial
- Water supply
- Booster systems
- Fire fighting
- Snow making
- Cooling circuits
- Boiler feed
- District heating
- Osmosis and ultra filtration
- Spray water systems
- Cleaning systems