Lowara : Hydrovar 5th Generation
Motor mounted variable speed pump controller up to 22kW
The 5th generation of the Hydrovar is now more efficient than ever and easier to install and operate, making it the ideal variable speed pump drive for new and retrofit applications.
The Hydrovar works with any standard AC motor and can be direct mounted or wall mounted to support any manufacturer’s pump. The built-in application software makes it the easiest drive to commission, program and operate, enabling virtually any configuration of pumps. Backward compatibility assures the latest generation Hydrovar will work seamlessly with existing generation 4 systems.
Integrated pump functions provide protection for the pump and motors, and the embedded THDi filter further extends equipment life by improving the quality of energy from the grid. All of this means reliable energy savings of up to 70% from a compact, easy-to-use drive suited for nearly any application.
- Efficient energy use
- Efficient operation
- Efficient Retrofitting
- Efficient configuration
- Easy to install
- Easy to commission and operate
- Easy to integrate
- Automated Commissioning
- Automated start-up menu
- Larger LCD display
- Pre-programming for standard motors
- 28 language sets
- BACnet and Modbus as a standard for seamless BMS integration
- Optional Wi-Fi card for the flexibility of wireless connection
- Advanced motor control to reduce heating and extend the lifetime of the motor
- Embedded THDi filter for better electricity quality from the grid, extending the lifetime of the equipment.
- Standard multi-pump capability of up to 8 pumps with no single failure point
- Premium card option for extended I/O
- Backward compatibility to existing Hydrovar generation 4 products
- Available from 1.5 to 22kW in single or three phase, pump or wall mounted
- Pump body, motor casing: see individual pump specifications
- Domestic/Industrial Water Supply
- Fire Fighting
- Food and Beverage
- Water Displays/Fountains/Features
- Municipal Water Supply