Lowara : C Series Single Stage Pump
Stainless steel threaded centrifugal pumps.
Wide range of pumps for domestic and industrial applications.
Single-impeller (CEA) and dual-impeller (CA) models available.
"N" version completely made of AISI 316 stainless steel also availalble.
- Delivery: up to 31 m3/h
- Head: up to 62 m
- Power supply: three-phase and single-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: 0.37 kW to 3 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: 10°C to +110°C (CEA-V CA-V with elastomers in FPM)
- Insulation class: 155 (F)
- Protection: IP55
- Pump body: Stainless steel
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Diffuser: Stainless steel
- Seal housing: Stainless steel
- Adapter: Aluminium
- Mechanical seal: Ceramic/Carbon/NBR
- Fill and drain plugs: Stainless steel
- Elastomers: NBR
- Light Industrial
- Water distribution
- Rain water collection
- Industrial washing equipment
- Pressure boosting
- General industry
- Water treatment
- Cooling and chilling
- Swimming pools (“N” versions)
- Heat recovery
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
- CA, CEA
- Available on request "N" version completely made of AISI 316 stainless steel.
Electronic pressure flow regulator starts/stops the pump based on demand
Electronic variable speed pump controller with inverter technology for single and multi-pump applications up to 2.2kW per pump
Centrifugal pumps entirely made of AISI 316 stainless steel and used for water and clean liquid circulation
Electronic pressure constant flow pump controller.