Lowara : C Series Single Stage Pump
Stainless steel threaded centrifugal pumps.
Wide range of pumps for domestic and industrial applications.
Single-impeller (CEA) and dual-impeller (CA) models available.
"N" version completely made of AISI 316 stainless steel also availalble.
- Delivery: up to 31 m3/h
- Head: up to 62 m
- Power supply: three-phase and single-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: 0.37 kW to 3 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: 10°C to +110°C (CEA-V CA-V with elastomers in FPM)
- Insulation class: 155 (F)
- Protection: IP55
- Pump body: Stainless steel
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Diffuser: Stainless steel
- Seal housing: Stainless steel
- Adapter: Aluminium
- Mechanical seal: Ceramic/Carbon/NBR
- Fill and drain plugs: Stainless steel
- Elastomers: NBR
- Light Industrial
- Water distribution
- Rain water collection
- Industrial washing equipment
- Pressure boosting
- General industry
- Water treatment
- Cooling and chilling
- Swimming pools (“N” versions)
- Heat recovery
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
- CA, CEA
- Available on request "N" version completely made of AISI 316 stainless steel.
Centrifugal pumps entirely made of AISI 316 stainless steel and used for water and clean liquid circulation
Electronic pressure constant flow pump controller.
Electronic pressure flow regulator starts/stops the pump based on demand
Electronic variable speed pump controller with inverter technology for single and multi-pump applications up to 2.2kW per pump