Pump Accessories : Flux Electronic Flow Control Switch
Electronic Flow Control Switch
Electronic flow control switch suitably designed to control the running and stopping of booster pumps with inlet pressure.
Flux is a device which starts/stops the pump as demand requires. The pump is started when a tap is turned on to generate a flow and is stopped when the tap is closed generating no flow.
- Can be installed on any point of the line either vertically or horizontally
- Ease of use and monitoring through status LEDS and stop/reset button
- Fitted with an inbuilt pressure gauge
- Tropicalised circuit board assures complete protection against moisture
- Systems protection against dry running and excessively frequent starts
- Voltage: 230 Volt a.c.
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Max Current: 16 Amp
- IP Protection: IP 65
- Working temperature: 0 – 65 °C
- Connections: 1" BSP female 3 piece union
- Working/bursting pressure: 10 Bar
- Weight: 970 g
- AS4020 Approved
- Tank stand boosting
- Roof tank boosting
- Main pressure boosting