Sakuragawa : J Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump
Excellent for chemical and aggressive liquid pumping also when heat resistence is required.
Every part of this Sakuragawa pump that comes in contact with liquid is made of anti-corrosive material (molybdenum stainless steel) to ensure it's reliability and durability. It is excellent for chemical and heat resistance.
- Capacity: 0.15 to 1 m3/min
- Head: 7m to 33m
- Motor Output: 0.4 to 11 kW
- Discharge: 50 to 100mm
- Cable: 5m to 20m (dependent on model)
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Casing: Stainless steel
- Handling corrosive liquids in food, steel, pharmaceutical and brewing industies
- Dewatering in mining, hosptial, paper mills, metailplating plants and various laboratories
- Water transfer of sea water