We have a dedicated workshop in each branch and pump test facilities located at our Melbourne and Sydney branches. With full machining and fabricating capabilities, Brown Brothers Engineers Australia can produce a wide variety of pump sets from standard designs to one-off custom units. For some examples of our work, check out our Capabilities Gallery.
Pump Test Facility
To reinforce our commitment to providing a full pump service we recognised the necessity to not only build a pump to your requirements but also fully test it to give piece of mind that the unit is performing to your specification.
To achieve this we have created a specialised test facility with new technology giving faster, more accurate results to a recognized standard.
The test rig is also an invaluable diagnostic tool for pump servicing.
- Built to AS2417 Pt2 Class C
- Duties to 200 litres per second and 40 Bar
- Test bore Ø400 x 20m deep with 8100 litre well
- Power up to 150 kilowatts and 300 Amps
- Control by VPC Multimaster Industrial PC with Autoplex Uni-Mux XQ links
- Custom designed software